Sunday, February 19, 2012

hello!!

Ok, so I haven't done the best job at keeping up with this blog thing...but life has been a little crazy.  We have been on a sickness see-saw around here.  When I am on the up and feeling good my husband is on the down feeling bad....then we switch.  Ugh.  But I think we are all getting better..knock on wood.

A new chapter in our life as parents has started...e has started solid foods!  Pretty exciting!  It was oatmeal at first, now we are on to avocados.  I think he is liking the change...most of the time.  Half of it ends up on his face or in his hair, I look at it as a mini spa treatment considering what he is eating.  It's all kind of overwhelming, but we are figuring it out.

First try....he was ready for it!

Second try.....some of the excitement had worn off.  We also realized that this was a pretty messy venture, so we made an exception to the rules and let e have supper without his shirt on.  

Think there is even oatmeal in his eyelashes!



Now off to enjoy the rest of the weekend!  Hope this Sunday goes by super slowly.
















No comments:

Post a Comment