Friday, January 20, 2012

Finally Friday!!!

I know Friday is usually everyones favorite day of the week, it's mine too but for an extra special reason. It is the one day of the week that little e and I get to be together...just us. Going back to work after having a baby was the hardest thing, I didn't know how I was going to do it. So my compromise was to go back to work, but do it with less time in the office....I decided to have shorter hours and longer weekends. There is a bit of sacrifice, but I know that I will never regret the choice I made. So...Fridays are the best day of the week! Little e and I get to have our own adventures. Today our exciting adventure included a trip to the teeter for cake mix. It's my sister's birthday Sunday and I'm going to make her cupcakes. She and her husband are coming over tomorrow for dinner and at this point the only thing I know I am making are cupcakes. Better get looking in a few cookbooks for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment